3/10/12

Every True Son

Rocking the gold makeufor the Mizzou game even though I'... on Twitpic

Pardon my terrible photos right now of make up. My cameras are both out of commission so I'm forced to use my phone and the lighting is NEVER right. So, this is the best I could get to capture my make up I wore to watch the Big 12 Championship that Mizzou won!

Let me just say, MIZ! SEC!

The whole lid is covered in L'Oreal's HiP Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Duos in Gilded, the gold side. It's by far my favorite gold and has always gotten me compliments from tailgates to parties. I actually put it on the inner corner of my eye, and really close to the lashline under my eye as well. Now, you have a choice. You can either use the dark side of Gilded in your crease or you can use a bronze in there. I like the bronze for a slightly less dramatic look. The bronze I always use is the dark side of Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbelized Eyeshadow in Bronze Blowout. You can use the light side to highlight your brow bone and inner corner of your eye.

Over eye shadows like Gilded I like to use a gel eye liner. Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black is my favorite and is incredibly easy to use. It's good to create a pretty thick line that follows the natural lash line. Then, use whatever mascara is your favorite in black. I actually swiped some on my lower lashes this time even though typically find it unnecessary.

I used Brazen's Hi-def powder powder (click the banner on the right to get some yourself) then I put my own concealer on my face, used the hi-def powder as a finish powder (because my skin is still really bad and the powder defuses the imperfections) and swiped bronzer from my cheeks toward my temples. The bronzer I love is Covergirl's Trublend Minerals Bronzer. I've tried both shades and I can't decide which one I like better, so choose whichever would work best for your unique skin tone.

And for the lips I did a bright, flirty pink to give my face some color. I prefer Revlon lipsticks. I used Super Lustrous Lipstick in Gentlemen Prefer Pink. Then over it I used Express' Lip Gloss in Passion Punch. It smells delicious and is super shiny. I just got it and I love it.

Song Inspiration
Every True Son - Mizzou Fight Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

What're you thinking?