1/6/12

Bubble Up Enchiladas

Here was what I made for dinner, Bubble Up Enchiladas - on Twitpic

This was a delicious meal. I've given up on the frying thing, it never turns out well for me, and I mean, it's bad for you. Also, I almost set my apartment on fire when I fry, but that's just a minor detail. So, I've decided to stick to casseroles from now on. Also, I start Weight Watchers on Monday, mostly just to eat healthier and to avoid gaining weight, so I figured I'd try one of their recipes. Here it is. I'll be honest though, I didn't use the reduced fat cheese. Cheese is cheese and delicious and should be kept as such.

Bubble Up Enchiladas

Weight Watcher Recipes 5 points

1 pound ground turkey
1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 can reduced fat refrigerator biscuits
1 ¼ cups shredded low fat Mexican Cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown turkey and drain if needed. Mix in a can of enchilada sauce. Cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and stir them in the meat mixture. Then you just dump it all in a greased casserole and bake for 25 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
You can make this into 6 or 8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment

What're you thinking?