Buffalo Chicken and Potato Casserole
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/3 c. Franks buffalo sauce
- 6 c. potatoes, grated w/ box grater
- 1 c. light ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- (10 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. panko
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer.
- In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle panko evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Here's a picture of the final product in one of the cake pans.