2/26/12

Snow White

An easy, casual look worthy of a fresh faced Snow White - eye... on Twitpic
This is my first post about make-up, and how to achieve a certain look. This particular look is modeled for a casual day, it's quick and easy, and looks terrible because the only camera I can use right now is my phone's so sorry about that.

On the eye lids is a shadow called Millennium by Brazen Cosmetics, look to the right for the banner to buy Brazen yourself. It's a soft, light shimmery pink. I then used a bronze shadow in the crease between my lid and brow bone. I brushed Millennium on my brow bone too because it works as a highlighter. The eyeliner line can be whatever look works with your particular eye shape, or whatever look you favor. I used a navy pencil, which just gives a little different look than the standard black, but it's not a dramatic look. It's softer and more subtle. You can brush on your favorite mascara and your eyes are good to go.

For the blush I used an angled brush and just swiped bronzer across my cheeks up toward my temples.

The lips are just a Brazen lip gloss called La Femme. It's a pinky, orange gloss that is going to be absolutely perfect for the warmer Spring and Summer whether, but is neutral enough to go with this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What're you thinking?